FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

11.8.15

THE WARDROBE EDIT #1

Welcome to THE WARDROBE EDIT relating to new additions in my wardrobe.

THE WARDROBE EDIT #1
After I cleaned out my shirts/tops draw, I decided I definitely need more basic tops... or tops in general that is. Which will be my top priority when I shop. quite frequently I have to admit . I just keep on wearing the same v neck t-shirts that I have on a routine basis.

RIVER ISLAND JACKET
H&M WHITE BLOUSE
H&M KHAKI PLAYSUIT 
In my first shopping trip after I returned to the UK, I purchased a River Island Jacket, which I found in the sale for £25,  It's an oversize shape, which has been worn continuously. On a separate occasion I purchased an H&M White Blouse which has a soft touch feel and a Khaki Play-suit, which had an affordable price tag of £12.99.

NICKNAME TOPSHOP 
NICKNAME TOPSHOP
I picked up these Topshop Sandals for £25 in a trip with my little brother, I eyed them up when they weren't on sale, so I'm glad I waited out.  And a Replay Belt from the men's section. I spotted this New Look Grey Sleeveless Blazer while browsing during one of my lunch breaks, and I just kept thinking about it for the whole day it's one of them get it or regret it moments so I ordered online and picked it up. It's a slightly thicker material which is a great transitional piece to go into Autumn with.

REPLAY BELT
NEW LOOK GREY SLEEVELESS BLAZER
That's all for the first edition of THE WARDROBE EDIT, on a monthly basis. What have you bought recently? Leave me a comment! Until next time.
Joyce x

10 comments:

  1. Ooo I really love everything you bought, it all looks so gorgeous and like you can make it work for both summer and autumn :) I particularly like the River Island jacket and khaki playsuit *major heart eyed emoji moment*
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's SUCH a gorgeous selection. Wardrobe goals right there!

    Kirstie | Kimamely Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my I am obsessed with that River Island jacket! so nice for fall!!
    http://amanda-speroni.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pieces, I def need to buy some new basic tops as well.

    xxMel
    goldrusssh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the play suit!! So wearable!! I really need to build on my wardrobe!!

    www.georginahart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sleeveless blazer is so nice!

    x Vanessa
    http://www.flipandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your picks! The sleeveless blazer is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ JOYCE LAU. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign