FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

14.9.15

COHORTED SEPTEMBER BEAUTY BOX REVIEW

COHORTED SEPTEMBER BEAUTY BOX 2015
I am extremely excited to finally get my hands on the Cohorted Beauty Box, this sells out immediately as soon as it launches and it always happen to fall on the dates when I am at work. Sad notes aside, I am beyond impressed with what I have received and did a little squeal and dance routine when I opened my package.



If you didn't know, Cohorted is a beauty website that offers customers like me and you affordable beauty items. Their infamous Cohorted beauty box is a monthly box set containing a selection of must have beauty items at a price of £19.99 (I've caught your attention right!). 

GUCCI PREMIER SHOWER GEL
The Cohorted box is a black sleek box with a ribbon tie opening and a load of paper tissue inside to protect your goodies, One of the items I received, is the Gucci Premier Shower Gel, a 50ml product size that retails for £7.50.

theBalm  PUT A LID ON IT | EYELID PRIMER
theBalm NUDE TUDE EYESHADOW PALETTE
NUDE TUDE EYESHADOW PALETTE
A sample size of theBalm -  Put a lid on it (an eyelid primer) was in this edition, obviously to pair with Nude Tude Eyeshadow Palette (review to come) which consists of 12 beautiful eye-shadows, all extremely pigmented (I have it on my eyes right now!) This palette retails for £35.00 alone.

NARS VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL - WALKYRIE
NARS VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL - WALKYRIE SWATCH
Being a lover of matte lip products, I am extremely please to receive the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (Review to come) in the shade Walkyrie, a nude brown shade. This retails for £19.00 alone.

MOLTON BROWN | SEAMOSS BATH AND SHOWER GEL
And lastly the Molton Brown Bath and Shower Gel. Without a doubt I have used this as a bath product, its smell extremely refreshing, and helps relasx, perfect after a long day or as a pamper session. This retails for £10.00 for 50ml. 

My verdict
I am extremely impressed with what I have received so far 5 products for only £19.99 . The total box value comes to £71.50, you are saving yourself  £51.51 which is a lot. I can not wait for the next monthly box to launch now! This is an unbelievable selection of surprises. If you haven't checked out Cohorted you need to!

Has a anything in this box caught your eye? Until next time!
Joyce x

1 comment:

  1. You're kidding me right? £19.99 that's incredible!!
    Charlotte // charlottepicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ JOYCE LAU. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign