FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

22.1.16

A LIL' MOVEMENT

MANGO JACKET | BOOHOO DRESS | FOREVER 21 BOOTS | PIED A TERRE CLUTCH
I have been obsessed with the colour khaki for the past few months, you can see this in The Wardrobe Edit Series and there are quite a few pieces which I have styled but not shown. 

One of the great things about dresses is that you can throw them on and add a jacket which is what I love about this knit dress. I also adore the colour, the v neck and the ribbed texture in the detail and the dress is not clingy - sometimes you just need that movement and space.

The V neck allows you to add some dainty jewellery, which is where I pop on my 'J' initial necklace, to cover some skin. My suede biker jacket is from BrandAlley and makes the outfit very effortless  For other accessories I added my thigh highs because it's still freezing, and my white Pied A Terre clutch bag, a silver bag would of looked amazing with this outfit, but unfortunately I don't have one - yet (You know where I'm going with this haha). I also been reaching for my Ciate X Olivia Palermo lipstick in Praline, which is what I was wearing here.

Hope you enjoyed this post. Until next time!
Joyce x





10 comments:

  1. ooh I love that colour! love the style of that dress too http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you I love Khaki, so glad I picked this up! x

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit, especially those boots! It's the perfect combo between laid back and super cool! :)

    Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color olive, the food not so much haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that jacket! It finishes the look perfectly and is so gorgeous!

    lovely post,
    www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those thigh highs are gorgeous! Love this outfit and the description was beautifully written.

    http://cometcouture.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ JOYCE LAU. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign