FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

1.1.16

A LITTLE RED


Happy New Year everyone! I hope you've had a lovely time with your friends and Family. I'm starting of the year with 'A little Red'. Red symbolises good fortune, good luck and joy in the Chinese culture, so you will be seeing a lot more colour in my fashion posts since Chinese New Year is around the corner (8th of February) .

Back to the outfit post, since Zara went on sale on Christmas Day, I went a little wild, and bought a couple of things which includes this cute red dress (black here) I'm sporting. The dress hugs your waist nicely, has half sleeves, skims the bum and has a soft touch ribbed texture. 

With this, I paired a long-line sleeveless chiffon blazer underneath to help cover my bottom and to create a layered look- since the fabric flows behind  (It's hard to tell in the photos since it was really windy). Included in this outfit is my trusty Shearling Coat, Topshop Boots, an old burgundy box bag from Ark Clothing (link here)

I wish you the bestest year to come! Happy New Year!
Until next time!
Joyce




12 comments:

  1. I love your styling, looks great! happy new year! http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look, love the shoes! Happy new year X

    Everything from fashion faves to 1D is over on hailandharmony.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazazing, I also have them in black :) x

      Delete
  3. I LOVE YOUR BLOG! HAPPY NEW YEAR!<3
    confessionsofannabnana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you soo much!! I recently changed it, new year, new layout :) x

      Delete
  4. Amazing outfit and I noticed that you've changed your layout, beautiful blog luv!

    (faysincerely.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! and I'm still trying to figure out some bits on the blog x

      Delete
  5. i have seen many of your lovely outfits but this one is my fav by a mile! There is just something really special about this one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably the sunset haha! But thank-you! xx

      Delete

Copyright @ JOYCE LAU. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign