FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

15.2.16

FEBRUARY COHORTED BOX 2016


This month's Cohorted Box has arrived through my door and I am very excited to reveal what products I have received. If you did not know the Cohorted Box is now a monthly subscription providing you with full size beauty products for £35.00. This months Cohorted has the value of £111.50. 



First item that caught my eye is the BareMinerals Pore Transformation Night Treatment in shade Medium. This is to help reduce pores, improves luminosity and deliver increased cell turnover while you sleep. This is pretty interesting since it is a powder form and is finely milled, the brush attached is also very soft. This retails for £45.00.


The Cargo Long Wear Lipgloss is the next item that I revealed. I received the shade Belguim which is a rusty mauvy colour with shimmer, this helps to keep your lips hydrated all day long. This smells a bit like play-dough, so I'll have to test this out and see if the smell lingers. This lip gloss retails for £10.00.


A WOW item that I am extremely excited to test out is the Elemis Pro-Collagen Hydra-Gel Eye Mask, I am a huge fan of gel eye masks, I bought a bunch when I went to Hong Kong last year and I have run out, I let these eye masks sit under my eyes until every bit of product is soaked in and all I'll be left with, is a little thin paper. I'm also at the age where I need to look after my undereye area, so maybe these will help my fines lines that are starting to appear. This retails for £15.00.


We are all familiar with Dove, but I have never seen or heard anything about the TrueTone Underarm Dark Mark Eraser, there isn't any information provided in the booklet, but it is designed to nourish, repair and reduce the appearance of underarm dark marks and to be used daily at night. This retails for £20.00.


I received a sample of the Lola by Marc Jacobs perfume. I have never been a fan of the Marc Jacobs perfume line, the packaging is beautiful, but I think the scents are too florally. This smells of incense to me. I'm sorry if you love this!




Last item, which was revealed as a preview item last month is the Chanel Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in 91 Apparition. It comes with a handy travel sized tapered eyeshadow brush, and has a moosey creamy texture. This is described as a long lasting eyeshadow which is build-able depending on how much intensity you prefer, I really like this dark navy shade and can't wait to experiment. This retails for £25.00.

That's all for this Cohorted Box, I am most excited to try out the: Chanel Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow and the Elemis Pro-Collagen Hydra-Gel Eye Mask. We were to recieve the Pixi Crayon Combo, but that will be arriving with next month's products.
Until next time!
Joyce x


1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about trying the Cohorted box for a while but it's always a case of wondering whether or not I can afford that £35. I know it's well worth it for the contents though!

    dearvictoria.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ JOYCE LAU. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign