FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

21.9.15

THE VANITY EDIT #2

Welcome to THE VANITY EDIT #2 , sharing all relating to NEW skincare, body, make-up and haircare items.

THE VANITY EDIT #2
SUPERDRUG REFRESHING TONING MIST, LOREAL TRUE MATCH FOUNDATION, MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL MASCARA, FREEDOM PROMELTS LIPSGLOSS
I picked up the new packaged and reformulated Loreal Paris True Match Foundation from Boots since I have ran out, in a 3 for 2 offer and for £7.99 as an re-introductory price. I also picked up the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Waterproof my favourite mascara of all time right now in the £5.99 introductory offer too. 
BEAUTY BOX ITEMS
Being a fan of trying out new and exciting products, beauty boxes are a great affordable way to discover new items, These are the following boxes that I think is worth the hype. See my blog post for my Birchbox here for the Benefit's License to blot, Cohorted box here for theBalm Nudetude Eyeshadow palette,  and the LIB beauty box for the NailsInc Nailkale,

KIKO HAUL
My huge haul of Kiko Cosmetics, featuring a few good bargains and exciting eye shadows and lipsticks is available here.

MAYBELLINE COLORSENSATIONAL CREAMY MATTE LIPSTICKS
And the long awaited Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipsticks (blog post here)  that I am loving from Superdrug (Since the lipsticks weren't opened and used as testers) in a buy 1 get on half price offer. They are £7.99 each normally, and the offer is still available at Superdrug.

I have reviews for some of the items seen, but any request please leave down below in the comment section. Lots of love.

Joyce x

2 comments:

  1. I worked it out! Great post

    xxx

    http://www.lifewithoutafunsponge.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ JOYCE LAU. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign