FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

23.9.15

THE WARDROBE EDIT #2

Welcome to THE WARDROBE EDIT relating to new additions in my wardrobe.
Another month has past therefore it's time to see what I have accumulated and bought over the last month. The Wardrobe Edit #1 is available to read here.

THE WARDROBE EDIT #2
ZARA SIDE SPLIT T-SHIRT
A couple of you might find this side split t-shirt  familiar, featured in my TOP 6 PICKS FOR KHAKI GREEN MILITARY, I have indeed picked it up in-stores but it does not hang right on me at all, the side split need to be a bit longer for my height (I am 5ft 5") so I will be returning this top, (It's been sitting in the house for about 3 weeks now) This is £9.99 for those who are interested. 

NEW LOOK CHECK DIP HEM SHIRT
BOOHOO JUMPER DRESS
I picked these two items from my Asos order. A check shirt for £19.99 from New Look and a khaki jumper dress £18.00 from Boohoo that keeps selling out, also featured in my TOP 6 PICKS FOR THE KHAKI GREEN MILITARY TREND.

NEW LOOK GREY ROLL NECK SLEEVELESS JUMPER
As you can see I am selecting a lot more knitwear for the colder weather and picked up the Roll Neck Sleeveless Jumper £19.99 from New Look, this is extremely warm, if you work in an cold enviroment or afraid of the cold (like me) then take a look at this.

ZARA BIKER TROUSERS
ZARA BIKER TROUSERS
I came across these amazing Biker Trousers (£25.99) from Zara that has incredible zip detailing on the knee and pockets and ruched effect above the knees. They are faux leather and has an incredibly soft lining. 

PRIMARK SHIRT
PRIMARK BACK ZIP DETAIL JUMPER
PRIMARK BACK DETAIL ZIP JUMPER
From a quick trip to Primark to see if I can find some long boots, I found a shirt and a jumper. The shirt is very basic with roll up sleeves and button front for £9.00, and a jumper that has a back zip detail (catches onto your hair) and a slight side split available in various colours for £10.00, which is a bargain for incorporating this season's colours.

THIGH HIGH FAUX SUEDE BOOTS
I have found 'the one' in boots. If you have been looking for over the knee/thigh high boots that are not too baggy on your knees and calves then this is the one. I have been searching constantly for the perfect over the knee boots that has a suitable height, not completely flat but has a slight heel and the right amount of embrace, meaning the fabric will not roll down your leg. These are from Forever21 for £33.00 available in black and tan, which is very inexpensive. 

That's all for THE WARDROBE EDIT #2. What have you bought recently? Leave me a comment! Until next time.
Joyce x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ JOYCE LAU. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign