FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

16.11.15

THE VANITY EDIT #4

Welcome to THE VANITY EDIT #4 , sharing all relating to NEW skincare, body, make-up and hair-care items.
THE VANITY EDIT #3 is available here, THE VANITY EDIT #2 is available here and THE VANITY EDIT #1 is available here.

THE VANITY EDIT #4
Okay, so this month's post seems like I have splurged a lot, but I promise I haven't ..... until this last week, when all the awesome offers popped up and I finally decided I wanted to try some of the things featured in this post. 


LATEST IN BEAUTY | THE DREAM BOX IV
There was a collaboration with Jane Cunningham aka British Beauty Blogger with Latest in Beauty with a box of goodies that I wanted to try out, in the photograph is a selection of what the box contained, see here for the full post.

NOVEMBER BIRCHBOX
My Birchbox subscription this month was a collaboration with Skinny Dip London, with an option to purchase a phone case. See the full post here and the goodies that were picked out this month.

CLINIQUE LIP POP + PRIMER, STILA SMUDGE CRAYON, BENEFIT'S REAL CHEEKY PARTY
The excitement start here, with me finally deciding to pick up the Benefit's Real Cheeky Party that contains 4 blushers, 1 bronzer, a highligher, they're real mascara and gel eyeliner. The Stila's Smudge crayon from TK Maxx and 2 of Clinique's Lip Pop and Primer.

FREEDOM MAKE-UP , MUA LIPSTICK
Next up is these goodies from Superdrug. a couple of Freedom items: Eyebrow pommade in Ash Brown, Pro contour stick in Medium 02 and Pro lipstick bare collection kit.  And 3 lipstick from MUA (Make Up Academy) 2 x Fawn fancy and Wild Berry - all matte formulas. If you didn't know Freedom is a professional make-up brand that manufactures MakeUp Revolution. 

MAKEUP REVOLUTION HAUL
After thinking about the New-trals VS Neutrals palette from make-up revolution for a few days, I decided to pick up the autumnal bundle which included the palette, a lipstick, eye-liner, bronzer stick and eye shadow brushes. And also the Radiance highlighter palette and some more make-up brushes to get free shipping. The Big Love palette was a free offer when you spend over £30. A full post is available here.

SUPERDRUG'S CLEANSING CONDITIONER
And lastly, after reading Adrienne's post (The Sunday Girl) I picked up cleasning conditioner for coloured hair as I wanted to give it a go, since it is an affordable option in the UK marker. If you watch HeyClaire on Youtube she mentioned she uses cleansing conditioner for her hair. And so far this has been really easy to use, and reduces the time you spend wash your hair.

Thank-you for reading my little round up of my vanity items, if there is anything you want me to review, tweet me or leave me a comment below. Until next time.
Joyce x


9 comments:

  1. Lovely post! The Benefit blush palette looks amazing!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post I loved looking at everything you've got there!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that pro contour brush :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab post! I love the Clinique lip pops!

    Beth x
    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've picked up the freedom brow pomade too and love it! It's so quick to use in the morning xx

    http://www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I really love your Blog :) Are the Clinique Lipsticks long lasting? I thinking to get one but I dont know if they're good.
    Maybe you like to check out my Blog too (but it's in German, but maybe you dont might to have a look) :) http://wonderlandblogsarah.blogspot.de/

    Sarah Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! I'm still trying the Clinque lipsticks out before I post a review :) Thank for stopping by! x

      Delete

Copyright @ JOYCE LAU. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign