FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

21.10.15

THE WARDROBE EDIT #3


Welcome to THE WARDROBE EDIT relating to new additions in my wardrobe.

Another month has past therefore it's time to see what I have accumulated and bought over the last month. The Wardrobe Edit #1 is available to read here and Edit 2 here


H&M SCARF 
First of all, bringing into my autumn/winter wardrobe, I picked up this soft grey fringed scarf from H&M, I though it would be nice stepping away from the black scarves that I have. This retails for £12.99 which is extremely affordable available in many different colours too.

TOPSHOP COAT
TOPSHOP COAT
Secondly I picked up this emerald green coat from Topshop which is £59, a very decent price for a coat, I love the colour (my favourite), the clean silhouette and the deep pockets. You can wear the coat with the collar tipped upwards as it has a grey lining giving your outfit some dimension. This is also available in many different colours.

KHAKI UTILITY OVERSHIRT 
You would of thought I would of had enough of Khaki greens, but no, I found this denim jacket from Miss Selfridge in the sale from £39 reduced to £20, this was exactly something I was looking for as I lack a khaki/camo jacket in my wardrobe. You can wear this buttoned up or open as I have here.

HIGH NECK WITH SHORT SLEEVES
Next, I picked up this emerald/teal green high neck top from Asos in their recent sale. The half sleeves and high neck makes this piece extremely classic suitable to dress up such as dinner parties. This was £7.50 from £25.

RIVER ISLAND OFF THE SHOULDER TOP
RIVER ISLAND OFF THE SHOULDER TOP
Also from the Asos sale, I picked up a River Island piece, a over the shoulder top in a oxblood colour which has splits on the sleeves and gold button detailing. This was £12 reduced from £24.


From H&M, I found this piece in the sale, it is not winter or autumn appropriate but I just love the colour and the print, and it was my size, so it was meant to be. These would look lovely in the summer, so it's just going to be packed away for now. (who says you can't buy summer clothes in the autumn/winter?) 

ASOS RIDLEY HIGH WAISTED RIPPED JEANS
ASOS RIDLEY HIGH WAISTED RIPPED JEANS
One of the last clothing pieces I picked up was some high waisted black ripped jeans from Asos, I don't own a pair of ripped jeans and you can not go wrong with high waisted jeans. These were £17.50 from £35.


RIVER ISLAND BLOCK HEELS
RIVER ISLAND BLOCK HEEL
Going to the shoes, I picked up two pairs this month, the first one being a River Island piece from Asos  . This is a summer sandal however the colour is just beautiful, a pastel blue colour which would look amazing with an all white outfit (i have a vision haha). The diamanté and silver detail of the sandal is really simple and classic, which would look lovely in the summer months which is quite far away right now, these were £42 reduced to £12.50.

SENSO QIMAT BOOTS
Last of all, I think most of you guys have already seen these, my senso beauties which I picked up quite early on, which I dedicated a blog post hereis on my instagram and featured in an outfit post here.

That's all for THE WARDROBE EDIT #3. What have you bought recently? Leave me a comment! 
Until next time.
Joyce x


5 comments:

  1. I want those senso qimat boots gorgeous pair to wear! I really loved this post!!
    BTW I nominate you to participate in the SWEATER WEATHER TAG!
    (details are on my blog faysincerely.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every thing you picked up!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this wardrobe edit, you have picked up some gorgeous items - the scarf and Senso boots are my favourite.
    Joey x
    http://www.northernmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Topshop coat is gorgeous!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ JOYCE LAU. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign