FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

23.12.15

THE WARDROBE EDIT #5

Welcome to THE WARDROBE EDIT relating to new additions in my wardrobe.

Another month has past therefore it's time to see what I have accumulated and bought over the last month. The Wardrobe Edit #1 is available to read here, Edit #2 here, Edit #3 here and Edit #4 here.




SHEARLING COAT
During this month, Black Friday weekend happened therefore I picked out a few pieces that I had my on eye on.  First being an addition to my coat collection, a Shearling Coat from Stradivarius. I really wanted somEthing that was thick and warm that will protect me against the cold weather. I've styled this in my fashion blogpost here. The buckled detailing and belt gives the coat a edgy vibe.

GREY HIGH NECK TUNIC
In the New Look sale, which is still continuing right now, I pickedup this thick high neck jumper. It has a lovely soft touch feel, the tunic length helps covers my bottom and can be worn as a dress itself. This Winter is a warm one, so this jumper and a pair of ripped jeans has been my go-to.



After regretting not picking this up when I first saw it in Zara, I finally picked this piece up in Manchester Trafford. It's a lovely layered piece and has a ribbed detailed to the top, it's quite difficult to style up but I've done a casual look here.

ZARA NAVY BLUE BELTED PLAY-SUIT
Another Zara piece which I immediately purchased. a beautiful navy blue faux suede belted play-suit, I wore this at my Christmas Party, it kept me warm throughout the night. I also safety-pinned the opening at the chest as it showed too much boob. It looks sophisticated and has a lovely fit which can be easily styled and worn.

ASOS RIPPED BOYFRIEND JEANS
One of the first things I picked up was a pair of boyfriend jeans. I am very late on the band-wagon, but they are so comfortable to wear, and going through a ripped jeans phase I opted 
for the ripped ones. These jeans easily creates a casual look that seems like you made an effort.



ADIDAS STAN SMITH TRAINERS
Lastly, a pair of adidas Stan Smith trainers, the leather on these shoes are beautiful, which can be easily maintained, I went for the green version as it a brighter shade than the navy blues ones which I will own one day too. These are really comfortable to sight-see and travel around. 

That's all for THE WARDROBE EDIT #5. What have you bought recently? Leave me a comment! Until next time.
Joyce x



11 comments:

  1. Lovely pieces! I've been buying so many sweaters lately, haha!

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! I'm trying to celan out my wardrobe so no more for me .... I think x

      Delete
  2. Some gorgeous pieces, love the sneakers and the layered top from zara! x
    http://www.northernmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pieces! I now want to buy them all! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything here! That coat is simply amazing! And funnily enough I also have those Stan Smiths and the Zara romper, which I also wore at Christmas, safety-pinned of course!

    MY BLOG ♡ - http://www.livinginplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twinsies! I want the blue ones next haha x

      Delete
  5. I like that turtleneck, I've bought two similar to it recently. I know it wasn't your aim, but these pictures have inspired me to take a trip to Ikea and buy one of those racks!

    http://fromfifth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha Fantastic! I got mine from B&M for £15? x

      Delete
    2. thanks for taking the time to reply! we don't have that store in canada so it's $70 for me haha (only half-kidding...)

      Delete

Copyright @ JOYCE LAU. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign